2017 Music City Classic
March 16-19, April 6-9 & May 4-7
Welcome to Nashville, Tennessee- Music City USA! Nashville boasts over 40 different attractions, from Civil War battle sites to Faith Hill’s dress to priceless Picasso paintings to a full size replica of the Parthenon to the famous Grand Ole Opry. There truly is something for everyone is Nashville – take a tour of an antebellum home rich in history, browse the country music archives at the Country Music Hall of Fame. Visit Nashville today and you will feel at home – after all Nashville, TN was voted the friendliest city!
|Overnight package pricing starting at:|
|per person||1 Night||2 Nights||3 Nights|
- Hotel accommodations at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel, or similar
- Breakfast for each overnight stay.
- Festival Adjudication at Centennial High School Performing Arts Center
- Written and recorded comments from our Nationally recognized adjudicators
- Awards Ceremony and picnic lunch with tour held at The Hermitage, home of Andrew Jackson
- Director’s Festival Manual
- Director’s gifts
- Souvenir –T Shirt for Director(s)
- 1 FREE (in double occupancy) for every 20 paying
Festival Only Pricing:
Students – $125.00 Adults – $75.00