Fiestalonia Milenio Art Competitions
Performing Arts Consultants has recently become the exclusive US Partner for Fiestalonia Milenio, the European leader in organizing worldwide festivals and competitions for “non-commercial creative collections.” We are proud to offer Festival experiences in Spain, Italy and Georgia – fantastic and unforgettable locations for your next Performance Tour! Fiestalonia Milenio’s Festivals include a panel of top adjudicators, a competitive performance, several non-competitive performances, masterclasses with a famous clinician, and a final Gala Performance including all of the performing ensembles. This experience would allow your group to spend time and rehearse with like-minded performers from all over the globe. Fiestalonia has welcomed performers from 30 countries!
Depending on the Festival and Location, ensembles will also often have the chance to perform in world-famous venues, including the Monserrat Monastery (Prior to the ancient European Boys Choir, Escalonia) and La Sagrada Familia (Barcelona – Competition Winning Choir only).
Excursions are available to major cities and attractions in close proximity to your chosen Festival location. You may also choose to extend your tour before or after the Festival. After all…wouldn’t you like your once-in-a-lifetime Performance Tour to last forever?!
Featured Festivals Include:
Dancing Catalonia (Dance) and Golden Voices of Monserrat (Choir) – Lloret de Mar, Spain – March 19-23, 2017; March 18-22, 2018; March 17-21, 2019
- Excursions Available: Barcelona, Montserrat, Girona (incl. Salvador Dali Museum), Port Aventura, Tossa de Mar (city-fortress), a Chivalrous Tournament with Dinner, and a Flamenco Show with Dinner
Golden Voices of Barcelona (Choir) – Barcelona and Lloret de Mar, Spain – July 9-13, 2017; July 8-12, 2018; July 7-11, 2019
- Excursions Available: Montserrat, Girona (incl. Salvador Dali Museum), Port Aventura, Carcassone, Tossa de Mar (city-fortress), a Chivalrous Tournament with Dinner, and a Flamenco Show with Dinner
Sun of Italy (Music) and Dancing Italy (Dance) – Montecantini Terme, Italy – June 18-21, 2017/July 9-12, 2017; June 17-20, 2018/July 8-11, 2018; June 16-19/July 7-10, 2019
- Excursions Available: Venice, Florence, Rome, Trip to the Beach
Fiestalonia Milenio’s Winter Festivals offer the same, incredible Fiestalonia Milenio experience at an extremely cost-effective rate due to a slightly shorter duration and a friendly time of the year for the budget conscious travel! Winter Festivals include:
- The Place of Holiday – Lloret de Mar, Spain – November 3-6, 2017; November 2-5, 2018; November 1-4, 2019
- Gran Fiesta Contest and Voices of Costa Brava – Lloret de Mar, Spain – January 8-11, 2017/December 3-6, 2017; January 7-10, 2018/December 2-5, 2018; January 6-9, 2019/December 1-4, 2019
- Folk Festival in Catalonia – Held in the Spain Castel Medieval – Lloret de Mar, Spain – February 5-8, 2017; February 4-7, 2018; February 3-6, 2019
- Open Spain – Lloret de Mar, Spain – February 26-March 1, 2017; March 4-7, 2018; March 3-6, 2019
Additional Festivals are available in Spain,Italy, and Georgia. Please contact Performing Arts Consultants at 800-USA-FEST for additional information or by clicking the link below.