General Cruise Information
- Spacious Cabin with 24 hour Stateroom Service
- All Meals including Fine Dining, Late Night Buffets, Casual Dining as well as 24 hour Pizzeria and ice cream
- All Shipboard Activities and Entertainment including ‘Live’ Entertainment, swimming, dancing, health club, teen disco, karaoke and much more
- Performance on board ship (optional)
- Commemorative “Festivals at Sea” Banner for performing groups
- Director’s Gift
- “Festivals at Sea” service host on board to assist with check-in, performances and various needs
- Prepaid gratuities on board ship
- All taxes and fees
- Festivals at Sea Karaoke Party
- 1 FREE cruise per 20 paid persons (includes all taxes, fees & pre-paid gratuities) based on quad occupancy (1 FREE cruise per 16 paying students based on quad occupancy on Royal Caribbean and Norwegian)
- Cruise rates are net per person, based on Category 4A – Carnival and Category N – Royal Caribbean and DO NOT include transportation.
- All taxes, fees and prepaid gratuities are included in your cost. Prices are subject to change by the Port Authority and cruise line.
- Although you ARE NOT required to have a chaperone in each cabin, each group MUST HAVE one chaperone (over age 25) for every 10 students.